FAQ-Topics-Heartbeats in IVF pregnancy,PCOS & withdrawal bleeding,Missed abortion & Ecosprin,Safe medicine of cough/fever in pregnancy



Q1)I conceived by ivf recently. My last menstrual date is 14th August. I had an FET with natural cycle on 28th August. I had positive pregnancy test on 11th September. Now my question is the doctors are telling me I am 6w7d pregnant today whereas as per LMP it is 6w2d. They are expecting the growth to be accordingly too. They couldn't find a heartbeat (they did find a fetal pole) on 24th which according to their calculation was 6w4d but according to LMP is only 5w7d. Although they are continually monitoring me but they are saying mostly things aren't going well for me. Shouldn't they be adjusted the gestational age according to the ultrasound and not just give up and scare me?? My HCG is rising even now however it has slowed down a bit after reaching >11000.

A)Hi dear, with regret I say that things do not look positive in your case. Whichever way or howsoever you look at it. Heartbeat should have come by now. There is a limit to which medical science can work in creating a life. So many things are still not understood


Q2)I had pcos, doctor suggested to take ovral g daily 2 and gynova syrup for 5 days. Now is the 7 th day after finished tablet but not get period yet. Why and what I do now.

A)Total waiting period is 10 days after stopping hormonal tablets, if still no periods, further hormonal tests are needed. Please meet your gynecologist again.

Q3)I'm pregnant. I'm taking Dr. prescribed medicine I had 2missed abortion before. So its better to take ecosprin tablet, but that is not suggested by my dr.

A)Yes, ecosprin does get suggested in cases like you. However, I don't have access to all your reports along with boh profile (bad obstetric history profile).
You can discuss with your doctor again.


Q4)M pregnant for 26 weeks now n m having cough and cold so can I take tablet paracetamol and tablet erythromycin?

A)Both are safe in pregnancy. If no relief in 2 days, please meet your doctor

Q5)I am 5 weeks pregnant and suffering from severe tooth ache... Should i visit a dentist and take treatment for tooth ache... Will it affect my pregnancy?

A)Hi, please meet a nearby dentist. Explain that you are carrying an early pregnancy. Safe medicines are available. Don't suffer.

To know more log on to my website-

www.mygynaecworld.com

By
Dr Himani Gupta
Gynaecologist & Obstetrician
Director-My Gynaec World

Official Head Quarter
Mother ‘n’ Care Clinic
Row House F 44/32
First Floor
Near Shivaji Chowk
Sector 12-Kharghar, Navi Mumbai

Ph  +91-7506027299
      +91- 9820193283 
Email-mygynaecworld@gmail.com

List of our attachment hospitals-
-Om Navjeevan Hospital,Plot No.2, Sector-21. Kharghar, Navi Mumbai

-Sanjeevan Hospital,Plot No. F/14, Opp. State Bank of Hyderabad,Sector-12, Kharghar,Navi Mumbai

-Kharghar Medicity Hospital,Aum Sai CHS, Plot NO – C/23 Sector 7, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai

-Motherhood Hospital,Utasav Chowk, Plot -No-5, Sector -7, Kharghar, Navi`Mumbai

People from following locations of Navi Mumbai and Raigad can approach us for Gynaecology related advise


-Kharghar,Kamothe,Kalamboli,Panvel,Road Pali,CBD Belapur,Seawoods,Nerul,Vashi, Sanpada, Juinagar, Khanda Colony, Taloja






FAQ-Topics-Heartbeats in IVF pregnancy,PCOS & withdrawal bleeding,Missed abortion & Ecosprin,Safe medicine of cough/fever in pregnancy FAQ-Topics-Heartbeats in IVF pregnancy,PCOS & withdrawal bleeding,Missed abortion & Ecosprin,Safe medicine of cough/fever in pregnancy Reviewed by Dr Himani Gupta,Gynecologist,Kharghar,Navi Mumbai on 22:44 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this post . Please visit my latest article on
    Dentist in Seawoods

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by chuwy. Powered by Blogger.