My experience of volunteering for 'Inner Engineering'

My experience of volunteering for 'Inner Engineering'

Inner Engineering is a very powerful, beginners program of Isha Foundation by Sadhguru.
It is a very effective Yogic practice and Kriya.

 I am associated with this foundation since June 2018, when I did my 'Inner Engineering' and got initiated into doing 'Shambhavi Maha-Mudra'

As 'Inner Engineering' is happening in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai from 4.9.19-10.9.19, I got an opportunity to volunteer for the same.

I also became part of Sadhguru's movement 'Cauvery Calling'

The experience of volunteering came as a breath of fresh air.

Standing in torrential rain for 1 hour, holding the awareness placard, all on your own, on the pavement of a busy road.

It took away so many inhibitions. Being a doctor and consultant of a Motherhood hospital, in front of which I was standing. There just was no stopping me

Further , volunteering for Inner Engineering program in Vibgyor School, Kharghar, also came as a surprise to me.

So many volunteers working to make this program work for the participants.

Each one had only one thing in mind, that this should go beautifully.

It was like a big fat Indian wedding- Joy and participation was abound everywhere.

All I can say, staying connected with Isha Foundation is simply-AWESOME

Himani Gupta







My experience of volunteering for 'Inner Engineering' My experience of volunteering for 'Inner Engineering' Reviewed by Dr Himani Gupta,Gynecologist,Kharghar,Navi Mumbai on 20:28 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by chuwy. Powered by Blogger.