FAQ - I Am Having White Discharge. What Should I Do


Question: 1

-I am having white discharge. Is it normal?

Answer

-There are two very common reasons for a woman to have white discharge.

1) Physiological -

A lady will notice increase in white discharge during the middle of her cycle at around the time of her ovulation. 
- This discharge is normal, doesn't require any treatment and points towards normal ovulation function

2) Pathological
Many a times the reason for white discharge is fungal, bacterial or protozoal infection 


Question 2

When should lady consult a Gynaecologist

Answer

A lady should consult a Gynaecologist if any or all of the following symptoms are present in the white discharge
-Foul smelling
-Persistent
-Recurrent
-Stains underclothes
-Associated with itching of private parts 

By
Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist
Ph: 7506027299
 
Email - mygynaecworld@gmail.com
Web- www.mygynaecworld.com
Mother n Care Clinic.
Shri Row House.
F 44/30. Sector -12.
Near Shivaji Chowk.
Near Sanjeevan Hospital
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai (Near Panvel- Kamothe/ Kalamboli)
FAQ - I Am Having White Discharge. What Should I Do FAQ - I Am Having White Discharge. What Should I Do Reviewed by Dr Himani Gupta,Gynecologist,Kharghar,Navi Mumbai on 08:27 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by chuwy. Powered by Blogger.