FAQ - I Am Pregnant. When Should I First Consult A Gynaecologist

Question 1 :
I Am Pregnant. When Should I First Consult A Gynaecologist

Answer :
CONGRATULATIONS! 
You are pregnant.
The first consultation with the Gynaecologist should be done as soon as the pregnancy is confirmed.

Question2 : 
What is the need to consult Gynaecologist so early.

Answer: 
-The Gynaecologist will do complete physical examination of you. 
-Also a detailed medical history will be taken. 
-Subsequently a vitamin -Folic Acid will be prescribed to you.

Question 3 :
Why should I take Folic Acid tablets

Answer :

- This vitamin helps in complete structural development of baby's skull and spinal cord. 
Hence you should take this vitamin from very early in pregnancy.



By
Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist
Ph: 7506027299

Email - mygynaecworld@gmail.com
Web- www.mygynaecworld.com
Mother n Care Clinic.
Shri Row House.
F 44/30. Sector -12.
Kharghar. (Navi Mumbai/Raigad)
Near Shivaji Chowk.
Near Sanjeevan Hospital
FAQ - I Am Pregnant. When Should I First Consult A Gynaecologist FAQ - I Am Pregnant. When Should I First Consult A Gynaecologist Reviewed by Dr Himani Gupta,Gynecologist,Kharghar,Navi Mumbai on 08:10 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by chuwy. Powered by Blogger.