FAQ- I Have Missed Periods. How Do I Come To Know If I Am Pregnant


BASIC TEST 

The basic test for checking pregnancy is doing a urine test. 
This test is usually done 5-6 days after the missed periods.
In most cases it can detect the pregnancy.


FURTHER TEST

There are two more tests
1) Ultrasound of lower abdomen to see presence of pregnancy in uterus.
2) Blood test - Serum Beta HCG. It is a hormone secreted by the ongoing pregnancy.
When urine test is combined with these two above tests,  we can reliably tell about the status of the woman 

By
Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist
Ph: 7506027299
 
Email - mygynaecworld@gmail.com
Web- www.mygynaecworld.com
Mother n Care Clinic.
Shri Row House.
F 44/30. Sector -12.
Kharghar.
Near Shivaji Chowk.
Near Sanjeevan Hospital
FAQ- I Have Missed Periods. How Do I Come To Know If I Am Pregnant FAQ- I Have Missed Periods. How Do I Come To Know If I Am Pregnant Reviewed by Dr Himani Gupta,Gynecologist,Kharghar,Navi Mumbai on 23:08 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by chuwy. Powered by Blogger.